Mathskey provides online educational services which include step-by-step solutions to both odd and even problems to text books including: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Calculus, Geometry and Trigonometry. Our solutions focus on helping students grasp the concepts they need to know, to lectures, quizzes, exercise files and online community features.
User Agreement for Access to the Mathskey.com World Wide Website
I. General Disclaimers
Terms of Agreement provide for the legal terms by which you are bound when you use Mathskey services. If you use Mathskey Services then you are bound by these legal terms whether or not you are a member of Mathskey. You can only use Mathskey Services if you accept these terms of Agreement. If you do not accept these terms then you should not use any of the Mathskey Services. You must also accept the rule that Mathskey has the power/authority to change any part of its services and its charges according to its wish. If Mathskey finds out that you have broken this Agreement then at any time Mathskey may remove your posts, and suspend or terminate your access to a part or all of the Mathskey Services.
Mathskey Services should not be used where they are prohibited. Mathskey Services is only meant for children of pre, middle, high school at United States. If a child is below 13 years then his/her registration should be done by a parent or legal guardian in order to avail of the benefit of Mathskey Services. Parents are also allowed to utilize Mathskey Services.
III. Proper Use
In order to use Mathskey Services you must
- Provide legit and complete information about you while registering
- Keep your password and identity confidential
- Update your information which your provide to Mathskey timely so as to keep it current and complete.
- Be responsible fully for your account. If Mathskey finds out or believes that the information you provided is false, not complete and current then Mathskey may suspend or terminate your account.
IV. Prohibited use.
You must accept that you will not use Mathskey services to take any of the following steps
- Abuse or harass others or their legal rights.
- Posting any illegal or adult content.
- Use any methods which try to circumvent any legal copyright issues or gain control over license-enforcement mechanisms which are utilized to guard the content made available by Mathskey Services.
- Imitate copy or sell for any purposes any data given by Mathskey Services.
- Request personal information from any other user.
- Transfer files which have viruses or any other adware or malware or any other similar programs which can damage or adversely affect the other person's computer, our sites or any other communication equipment.
- Promote and offer to sell any products or services for any business purpose.
- Promote surveys, contests, illegal stuff or any chain letters.
- Disrupt or interrupt Mathskey's websites and networks.
- Defame any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person.
- Indulge yourself in illegal activities. You accept that you will only send and get information and materials which are legit and associated with Mathskey Services.
V. License to User Contributions.
The Mathskey Services are meant for you to provide and distribute content and take part in discussion threads and other forums. You are responsible fully for all the content and stuff which is posted in the forum or is transferred privately. You represent that you have all the legit property rights in the content or stuff you contribute. When you distribute or publish any content or material through Mathskey Services, you give Mathskey a restricted power or license to utilize, modify, remove, add, display in the public, reproduce and distribute such content without limitation.
Mathskey will also have the power to retain and utilize comments, feedback suggestions or any other information for any kind of purpose. The license will apply to transfer or distribution in any form or technology.
VI. Intellectual Property Rights.
The Mathskey Services have copyright, trademark and legal laws and Mathskey has the power and rights in the Mathskey Services. Without the prior written permission of Mathskey, you cannot use Mathskey's copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets.
Mathskey and its users or licensors own all materials and stuff which are made available through the Mathskey Services. Modification, imitation, copy, distribution, reproduction or republication of any content made available through Mathskey Services is prohibited and should not be done without prior written permission of Mathskey. All eligible members are allowed a restricted license to access and utilization of Mathskey Services and to download and get a copy of data posted on the Mathskey website only for your personal or non business use. At any time this license is revocable without any notice or any reason.
VII. Submissions Policy
Users are allowed to submit to us on a non confidential basis any related educational content which are owned and created by them. You must understand that Mathskey is under no obligation to assess or utilize the materials you submit and that we may use content submitted by any third parties and the content you submit to us may be similar to the content which me create privately. You do have 100 % rights in the content you submit to us, but however you accept that you will not file any claim against Mathskey or any of our customers if the content you submitted to us is similar to content made available by Mathskey Services.
VIII. Copyright violations.
Mathskey always replies promptly to any claims of misuse of property. If you are sure that your work or content has been copied or imitated and is made available on the Mathskey services in a way that comprises of copyright infringement, you must notify Mathskey's copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- The digital or physical sign of the owner of the copyright or of the person who has to act on the owner's behalf.
- Identity and location of the copyrighted material which you claim has been copied.
- Identity and location of the work which has been claimed copied including its location on the Mathskey Services.
- Your general basic details like name, address, contact number and email address.
- A statement made by you that you have a firm belief that use of the material or content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement should be submitted that the above information in your notice is legit and that you are the copyright owner or are allowed to act on the behalf of the copyright's owner.
After receiving the claim of infringement, Mathskey will asses and investigate the matter and will take necessary actions. When proof is found out, Mathskey will remove or restrict access to any content claimed to be copied and take necessary steps to notify you that the content or article has been removed.
If you want to get email updates from Mathskey for example when you create an account on Mathskey and submit your email address and check mark the box saying receive emails from Mathskey you are giving consent to receive emails from us about our products, services or any other news. Terms of Service will apply to all such emails as all such emails will be considered as a part of Mathskey Services.
X. Third Party Links
The provision of links to websites or locations other than Mathskey is for your convenience only and it does not signify our affiliation with any such websites or locations. We do not review and have no power or access over these websites and locations and their content.
XI. No Warranty
The accuracy or the integrity of the content contained in the Mathskey Services is not guaranteed. You should not be dependant on any of the content of Mathskey Services.
We are not liable for the posts made by the users in any section of the Mathskey Services. You may see content which you may find offensive, rude or false and you have to bear all the dangers associated with use of that content. We are not obliged to remove any content which violates these terms of service but we do have the right to remove it. The content provided in Mathskey Services is "AS IS" and Mathskey does not guarantee that any of the content is legit, reliable and complete. ACCORDINGLY, MATHSKEY, ITS SUPPLIERS AND OTHER MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING INFORMATION TO THE MATHSKEY SERVICES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR THAT MATHSKEY SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR BUG FREE. YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHICH INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY WHICH MAY BE THERE ARE ONLY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
XII. Limitation of Liability
MATHSKEY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY ONE ELSE WHO IS INVOLVED WITH THE CREATION, DISTRIBUTION AND DELIVERY OF MATHSKEY SERVICES WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CASE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT HARM INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (PROFITS LOST, DATA DELETED) WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF MATHSKEY SERVICES, EVEN IF MATHSKEY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE CHANCES OF SUCH DAMAGES.
XII. Modification of Terms
Mathskey has the full rights to modify any part or whole of these terms of service and such editing will be effective instantly while posting to the Mathskey website.
You should accept to indemnify and protect Mathskey and all of its officers, partners and employees against any liability, losses or costs which include attorney fees incurred by Mathskey in association with any claim, which includes any liability or expense arising out of the utilization of Mathskey Services. It also includes the content and the stuff you submit to Mathskey Services. You will be provided with written notice of such suit or claim by Mathskey.
The entire agreement between you and Mathskey Services is constituted in this Agreement. If any part of the provision of this Agreement is found out to be inaccurate or false, then such provision will be removed and it will be replaced by a legit enforceable provision which closely resembles the original provision along with the enforcement of the rest of the provisions.